Labels

Monday 20 May 2024

Entertainment, : Why I can’t be left in same room with Nengi – Spryo

 


Nigerian Singer, Oludipe Oluwasanmi David, popularly known as Spryo, has expressed admiration for Big Brother Naija reality star Nengi Hampson, recounting his first encounter with her.

In a post via his Instagram handle, the singer recalled when an interviewer had asked him which female celebrity he would avoid being alone with.

Get block Rewords — Thousands of players are already with us. Complete transparency and honesty. Sign Up Online. No Real-World Set-Up. No Hassle. View Program. Undertake Tasks. Steps: Sign Up, Build That Bitcoin Empire, Customize Your Mining Character, Get The Rewards, Start Mining.  

He mentioned Nengi humorously, adding that he tries not to act like Jesus since he’s merely His follower, and thus steers clear of the former BBNaija star to avoid temptation.

“An interviewer recently asked me, which female in this industry would you never allow yourself to be left in a room with? Guess who I named? That would be NENGI I no de like de too form like say I be JESUS, I am just his BOY, I ain’t him So I FLEE FROM EVERY APPEARANCE OF NENGI make dem no go get me”, he wrote.

BIAFRA NEWS : It’s illegal to entertain some charges against Nnamdi Kanu – Lawyer tells court  

Spryo also recounted seeing her at a show where she sat opposite him. The “Who Is Your Guy” crooner made sure to rebuke the devil to leave his head until he ran away.

“Humnnnn…. Naso I jam her for one show, she sat right opposite me and I kept rebuking the devil to leave my head till I had to run”, he added.

No comments:

Entertainment, : ‘Money I took home didn’t tally with amount sprayed’ – Davido laments

  Afrobeats singer, David Adeleke, AKA Davido, has lamented that the money he and his wife, Chioma, took home didn’t correspond with...