Labels

Wednesday 24 April 2024

Entertainment, : ‘I’ve been in love with girls for my whole life’ – Billie Eilish opens up on sexuality

 

 


American singer Billie Eilish has opened up on her sexuality.

The 22-year-old multiple-Grammy winner said she is attracted to women.

In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Eilish said the reality of her sexuality dawned on her last year.

“I’ve been in love with girls for my whole life, but I just didn’t understand — until, last year, I realized I wanted my face in a v*gina,” she said.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE $5000. Learn how I went from $0 in affiliate income to over $5,000.000 per month. Are you a blogger but unsure of how to make money online? Or, maybe you've been blogging for awhile but haven't had much luck with affiliate marketing.  

 

No comments:

Entertainment, : Kanye West sued for allegedly discriminating against black staff

  Provo, a security guard at Donda Academy since 2021, in the lawsuit filed in Los Angeles, claimed that he suffered “emotional distress” a...