Labels

Thursday 7 December 2023

Entertainment, : Diddy exhaust as fourth lady sues him for rape


 Renowned American vocalist Sean Brushes, prominently known as Diddy, has again been sued for rape by another lady, making it the fourth in under a month.

The fourth informer, Jane Doe, on Wednesday, claimed that she was "sex dealt" and "assaulted" in 2003 by Diddy, Harve Pierre, a previous Terrible Kid Records president and another man when she was 17.

Responding to this on his Instagram page, Diddy said, "That's the last straw. For the recent weeks, I have sat quietly and watched individuals attempt to annihilate my standing and heritage.

"Nauseating charges have been made against me by people searching for a speedy payday.

"Allow me to be totally certain that I didn't do any of the things being asserted. Furthermore, I will battle for my name, family and for reality."

Day to day POST reports that Diddy's ex, Cassie, was quick to sue him for rape on November 17.

In any case, the claim was privately addressed any outstanding issues a day after it was recorded.

The rapper was then sued by two different ladies.

No comments:

Entertainment : Jnr Pope laid to rest amid tears in Enugu

  Sadness and grief enveloped the town of Uwala Abaka, Ukehe, Igboetiti Local Government Area of Enugu State, on Friday as the remains of a...