Labels

Monday 13 November 2023

'I wouldn't fret being a subsequent spouse' - Entertainer Wumi Toriola

 


Nigerian entertainer, Wumi Toriola has said she is available to being a subsequent spouse.

As per the single parent of one, she would "happily become a second spouse since I'm after-one at this point".

Toriola talked in a new meeting with media character, Debbie Shokoya.
The performer said she has been single for "some time now".

She said, "I used to have the outlook that I can't be a second or third spouse yet that has changed in light of the fact that I'm after-one at this point.

"On the off chance that I see an after-one like me as well or a single man, I will wed him. What is important is my bliss."

She said most men don't move toward female VIPs since they assume they are available to just rich men however it's not so with every one of them.

Toriola added that most entertainers worked for their cash in opposition to prevalent sentiment that rich men are behind their sumptuous ways of life.

Everyday POST reviews that Wunmi Toriola got hitched in 2018 and invited her most memorable youngster the following year.

In 2023, she declared through her Instagram page that her marriage of four years had crashed.

No comments:

Entertainment : Jnr Pope laid to rest amid tears in Enugu

  Sadness and grief enveloped the town of Uwala Abaka, Ukehe, Igboetiti Local Government Area of Enugu State, on Friday as the remains of a...