Labels

Tuesday 4 July 2023

Davido not my youngster's dad - Anita Earthy colored makes new disclosure

 




Anita Brown, the supposed pregnant American courtesan of Davido, has said the artist is presently not the dad of her unborn youngster.


As indicated by her, the Afrobeats singer is "dead" to her and her unborn youngster.


The Onlyfan star cautioned those annoying by means of calls to stop from doing as such, focusing on that she has continued on.


In a tweet on Tuesday, Anita stated, "I wish you all would quit calling my telephone

DAVIDO isn't my youngster's dad

We don't need him in my life or my youngster's life.

HE Kicked the bucket!

Kindly deal with it and continue on

If it's not too much trouble!

Don't bother us."


In another post, she uncovered that her unborn youngster has gotten another dad.


She tweeted, "You all are preposterous

WE Could do without DAVIDO

I'M IN THE US

I'M TOP 5

It's irritating at this point

No one needs to catch wind of David

This is old information

My child got another father as of now."

No comments:

Entertainment : Jnr Pope laid to rest amid tears in Enugu

  Sadness and grief enveloped the town of Uwala Abaka, Ukehe, Igboetiti Local Government Area of Enugu State, on Friday as the remains of a...