Labels

Wednesday 31 May 2023

wired to be toxic – Ex-housemate, Beauty Tukura

 

Former Big Brother Naija, BBN, reality star, Beauty Tukura, has asserted that the show may be wired to be “toxic.”

She said the reality show is “extremely toxic”, adding that even the fans are also toxic.

The former beauty queen stated this on a podcast recently.

Beauty, who was disqualified from the show for breaking house’s rules, said, “I was in the Big Brother House for just two weeks. And the circumstances which I left, I feel like a lot of people did not really get to know me. You know Big Brother House there’s a way it is, whether you like it or not. I can’t explain it.

“It is extremely toxic. In most of the communities outside, you still see the toxicity play out somehow within the fans and all of that. I think the show is wired that way.”

She, however, said she did not regret going on the show.

 recalls that Big Brother Naija Season 7 winner, Phyna, weeks ago came out to say that the reality show was toxic.

She said, “F*ck BBN, that sh*t is too toxic.”

No comments:

Entertainment, : My husband usually brings his girlfriend home – Actress Victoria Inyama

  Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama has revealed how her ex-husband, Godwin Okrim usually come home with his girlfriend when they were ma...